Arrangements for School Week commencing Tuesday 5th January 2021.
- Those children who are attending school will have normal arrival and home times:
P1, P2, P4, P6 arrive 8.40am P3, P5, P7 arrive 8.50am
P1, P2 leave 1.40 pm P4, P6 leave 2.40pm P3, P5, P7 leave 2.50pm
- Children will be supervised in their own classrooms. They will complete the same activities in the course of the school day as their peers at home. In accordance with DENI guidance there will be no face-to-face teaching at this time.
- Children attending school should bring their own snack and drinks for the school day. There will be no morning break-hatch.
- Those who are not having a school dinner should bring a packed lunch. School dinners can be booked up to 11pm the night before. This booking must be adhered to so as to facilitate catering at this time.
- P1 and P2 teachers will deliver remote learning via “Seesaw”. P3-P7 teachers will provide hard copies of work to be completed by the children and answer sheets where appropriate. All parents should ensure that their child has access to their class Seesaw as this will be used for communication between children and teachers and parents.
- Learning Packs for P3-P7 may be collected between 10.30am and 11:15am, Tuesday 5th January from class entrance gates. As before, please wear a face covering and social distance when collecting these for your children.
- Teachers will be in school each day and will be available to remotely support your child during that time. It may not always be possible to get back to you straight away so we would appreciate your patience. Please do not expect a response to queries outside of school hours as teachers have planning and assessment to attend to.
- Should any family have difficulty completing the set work please contact the class teacher rather than remaining without support. We will do what we can to help you.
- Breakfast Club will resume on Monday 11th January 2021 when school re-opens.
- Stepping Stones will contact parents directly regarding their opening arrangements for their After School Club.
If you have any issues regarding your child’s well-being at this time please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or telephone 02870833010.