NOTICE FOR PARENTS - COLLECTION OF HOME PACKS, Friday morning 9.30-11.30am
- Packs will be left out in school assembly hall for collection.
- Please use main pedestrian gate.
- Enter the hall through fire doors which you can access from the playground. The doors shall be left open for you. Tables will be clearly labelled.
- Collect your child/children's pack and leave immediately.
- Cones marking 2 metre distance will be set out in playground to avoid crowding.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines.
- Exit school by gate at side of school which leads into small car park.
- Staff will not be available for any consultation at this time. Please respect this.
- If you or your nominated person are unable to come to school to collect pack, please contact the school to enable us to make alternative arrangements.